Switching

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Harry is correct, EX4200 and EX4300 are not compatible to run in a VC together. Just on lifecycle for those old switches ... EX4200 was end of sale Jan 2019, and goes End-of-service on 30 June 2024, in couple of weeks. EX4300 24/48{P/T] was end of ...

• Good Day Marcel I just created a lag through the GUI as I do not really have experience on the Juniper units. On the FortiGate's I created a new 802.3ad interface but when doing it on the Junipers the link does not come up so essentially, I am looking ...

• Hi, Need some advice, have anyone got experience with Juniper VSTP interoperate with Huawei VBST? I had been thru the documentation from Juniper official website but found nothing regarding this kind of setup. As what I found so far from the Internet, ...

• We recently made a few notable changes in Juniper's Global RMA Return Instructions . We aim to educate and align our customers on properly returning their Juniper defective equipment. Key changes to the Juniper's Global RMA process include: Defective ...

• These errors generally mean there is a problem with the internal storage media. If this is not a hardware issue you can overcome by getting the USB image for install. You boot from the USB install image. Then run a Junos install with the format ...

• On the one hand, I have a recently obtained QFX3500 with no software. On the other hand, I have jinstall-qfx-3-14.1X53-D45.3-domestic-signed.tgz . They ought to go together, but I run into a problem that I don't know how to fix. I'm new to the QFX ...

• Hi there, This is my work configuration for "preprovisioned" option configuration on two EX4300 switches. > show configuration virtual-chassis preprovisioned; id 0631.5812.6055; no-split-detection; member 0 { role routing-engine; serial-number ...

Announcements

• AI-Driven Support via JSI

Get AI-driven support by connecting your devices to Juniper Support Insights (JSI). Join one of our upcoming “Jumpstart JSI Ask the Experts” meetups to learn more about JSI and ask the panel of experts your questions. Select the session that best suits your schedule:

Tuesday, June 25 from 8:00-8:45PM PT: Register Now
    Wednesday, June 26 from 8:00-8:45AM PT: Register Now

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community