Switching

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello All, I am trying to see what is the best Designs. I have an SRX1500 cluster Active/Passive and an EX 4600 core cluster of 2 both are routing engines (master,backup). what are the best designs for redundancy HA. there is 1 reth that is trust going ...

• I think that's it ! Thanks a lot ! ------------------------------ Gerry FiaherGerry Fiaher ------------------------------

• EX4100-H ? ------------------------------ MOHUMMAD MAHDY ABBASS ------------------------------

• Hello. I understand that MIPs are used to respond to CFM Link Trace messages. But in the configuration why is the MIP functionality called mip-half-function? Thanks, Deepak

• Ok, what if we apply an inbound filter on the trunk port to a) allow DHCP traffic (UDP port 67) only from the legit source(s); b) discard DHCP traffic from any other source; c) allow anything else. An example is shown below, assuming ge-0/0/0 is the trunk ...

• Unfortunately we are still trying to solve the problem. We also removed LACP and set the two interfaces to carry different VLAN subsets. The interface connected to the primary Aruba works correctly. The other link experiences the same problems as ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community