Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2)

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper’s Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2).

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• With the advent of 5G technology, telcos are gearing up for a massive surge in the data traffic in DataCenters. A good example is the UPF (User Plane Function) that offers a high-performance forwarding engine for user traffic and will typically be run ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CN2 22.2 Released!

Just a short reply here, to note that the announcements for 22.3 came out in September and that release notes with new features are available here . ------------------------------ James Kelly Sr. Dir PLM, Cloud-Ready Data Center business ---------- ...

• Hi Shean, Thanks for help and asking. Currently I skipped minikube and directly go to CN2 installation now. Regards, Kun

• Profile Picture

CN2 22.2 Released!

The team is excited to announce the second release of CN2 - R22.2! In CN2 R22.2 we added the following functionality, in addition to bug fixes and updated platform support… External etcd support for OpenShift Enhancements to ...

• Hello Kun, I see the CoreDNS container looks like it is stuck in ContainerCreating. Are you still running into this issue? ------------------------------ Shean Leigon ------------------------------

• Hi Community, I tried to install CN2 on minikube on linux VM today with one issue encountered, and I am wondering if anyone has ever seen this... The guide that I followed comes from the following link: https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-networking/tree/main/minikube ...

• CN2 is our new cloud-native edition of Contrail Networking, focused on Kubernetes networking for single and multiple clusters. If you haven't already I would encourage you to check out James Kelly post introducing CN2 to the community . CN2 is ...

3 people recommend this.

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Unanswered Posts

• 3 people recommend this.
  • 4 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community