Cloud

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Contrail Networking, Junos Space, Contrail Service Orchestration, NFX Series, Network Automation, Network Management, and all things related to cloud operations.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following product groups:

Cloud-Native Networking (CN2) CommunityContrail 

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are excited to share that Juniper is expanding its AI Data Center solutions to quickly deploy high-performing AI training and inference networks that are flexible to design and easier to manage with limited IT resources. With unique intent-based operations ...

• Hi, We are working on an integration for which we have the following queries, we would really appreciate if you could help us to answer these queries: We are looking for Firewall details on the Juniper vSRX website documentation , and somehow I got ...

• Hello, I am looking for any support on how can we migrate a vSRX which is currently running on RedHat Openstack platform to VMware cloud infrastructure and retaining the existing configuration running on RedHat and migrating the same to VMware cloud. ...

• Hi Everyone! In case you missed the sneak peek at Juniper's AI in Action , we're excited to announce our NEW Marvis App (wooohooo!) for Microsoft Teams, where Marvis, our virtual network assistant, can be part of your IT team right within the ...

• I haven't used the Templates much so take this with a grain of salt but it might be simpler to just do "delete system phone-home". If you want to go the CLI Configlet route, you could also try this: system { delete: phone-home; } ------------------------------ ...

• H i Everyone ! We are excited to share fantastic news about new products and features dropping today. Before we jump into the details, please join us at MFD 9, May 17, 2023; the live stream is ...

3 people recommend this.
  • i want to delete phone home after i put config delete system phone-home server https://redirect.juniper.net delete system phone-home rfc-compliant but it show invalid CLI How can i set delete config in junos space template ------------------------------ ...

Unanswered Posts

• 3 people recommend this.

Top Contributors in the Community