Routing

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the vMX community. 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Technical Bulletins Knowledge Base Day One Books

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi All, Can someone verify whether the config translate MAC-VRF that from ACX to MX is correct or not? Because it not work after i convert to MX. ACX config routing-instances { evpn_group_90_700 { instance-type mac-vrf; ...

• Profile Picture

OSPF Multi-area Adjacency

Hi, I started learny JNCIS-SP certification. Has I remember, last time I did my time I did my CCNP, an interface can't belong more than one interface, it can be a feature added after 2016 maybe but doesn't matters. I seen now, it somethings been standardized ...

• Cisco has this command: router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes detail Is there a Junos equivalent? I've added all these traps under additional CLI in Mist but don't see anything for logging adjacency changes. set system services ssh root-login ...

• This looks like the edge switches and the core switches are separated with a link connecting them. My edge switch and core switches are in a virtual chassis. so would this work as well or a completely different config. Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• I can take the Edge switches out of virtual chassis which is fine but the core switches are a little more difficult to do. ------------------------------ DAVID LENARDSON ------------------------------

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello all, Hope your day is going well. Query: On Cisco device you can use the configuration "encapsulation default" on subinterface. The behaviour is that that subinterface/flow ...

• Hi Farid, We can use the keyword exact here----> route-filter 10.16.15.0/24 exact. This would match the prefix 10.16.15.0/24. Regards ------------------------------ Sheetanshu Shekhar ------------------------------

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community