Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2)

View Only

Share your expertise and get answers to your questions on Juniper’s Cloud-Native Contrail Networking (CN2). 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Shean, Thanks for help and asking. Currently I skipped minikube and directly go to CN2 installation now. Regards, Kun

• Profile Picture

CN2 22.2 Released!

The team is excited to announce the second release of CN2 - R22.2! In CN2 R22.2 we added the following functionality, in addition to bug fixes and updated platform support… External etcd support for OpenShift Enhancements to ...

• Hello Kun, I see the CoreDNS container looks like it is stuck in ContainerCreating. Are you still running into this issue? ------------------------------ Shean Leigon ------------------------------

• Hi Community, I tried to install CN2 on minikube on linux VM today with one issue encountered, and I am wondering if anyone has ever seen this... The guide that I followed comes from the following link: https://github.com/Juniper/contrail-networking/tree/main/minikube ...

• CN2 is our new cloud-native edition of Contrail Networking, focused on Kubernetes networking for single and multiple clusters. If you haven't already I would encourage you to check out James Kelly post introducing CN2 to the community . CN2 is ...

3 people recommend this.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls