Wireless

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things wireless and WiFi, including Mist APs and Marvis. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm wondering if anyone had any luck using a generic range extender with an SRX wireless MPIM. Long story short, I'm in a situation where I have the SRX close to the ISP demarcation point but when I go across the floor, I'm consistently picking up around ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIA-MistAI

Thanks John, I have passed JNCIA -MIST AI and JNCIS practice test once it has been launched .. So, I'm here for any help too.

• Thanks Allyn, It seems to be an issue on the active directory it self.

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIS-MistAI Exam

Hello Christian , Indeed the practice test isn't enough alone to pass JNCIS _ MIST AI so in order to prepare for this exam You shall complete the below : JNCIA - MIST AI and the below link: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_training.aspx?search=+(JNCIS-MistAI)+Certification+Practice+Exam ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIS-MistAI Exam

Hello Christian , Indeed the practice test isn't enough alone to pass JNCIS _ MIST AI so in order to prepare for this exam You shall complete the below : JNCIA - MIST AI and the below link: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_training.aspx?search=+(JNCIS-MistAI)+Certification+Practice+Exam ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Announcements

• Collaboration with Linus Tech Tips

Hi team, I am very excited to share our new video collaboration with Linus Tech Tips “We Might Need a Wi-Fi Upgrade” which features Juniper Mist APs, an EX4400 Switch and Marvis VNA as part of the Juniper Mist Cloud. Hosted by Canadian personality Linus Sebastian, LTT is the top watched tech YouTube channel with 13.7M global subscribers.

Linus puts Mist AI to the test, and closes out his experience with this:

“With Marvis and Juniper Networks, the idea is that your team can leverage Mist AI to proactively notify and correct issues before you get a ticket, enabling your technicians to look like heroes.”

• Help us help you!

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance our customers’ experience. Please tell us how we’re doing via a quick video that will be used for internal Juniper viewing only--none of it will be shared publicly!

Please record your video here 

Use your phone or laptop. It should take about 5-10 minutes, and you can review and re-record any segment at the click of a button. 

Thank you in advance!