Wireless

View Only

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things wireless and WiFi, including Mist APs and Marvis. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, May i know whether some success deploy Mist-Edge VM on Google Cloud (GCP). Espescially for "tunterm" driver? Thanks

• Yes, that should work. It's a straight forward deployment, here is a link to the guide: https://www.mist.com/documentation/mesh-configuration/ Hope that helps ------------------------------ Fred Glauser ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • I have a customer that needs to establish a pt-pt bridge between 2 buildings. According to the MESH documentation Q&A I found :Is it possible to connect the switch to the mesh relay AP by wire and use it? Yes, it will work if the configurations are ...

• Hi, Thank you for reply my question. WPA-2/EAP (802.1X) and 2.4 GHz/ 5GHz are active. Davoud ------------------------------ DAVOUD ROSHANZAMIR ------------------------------

• Does the SSID have either WIFI 6, or WPA3 enabled in any way? We had an issue on our campus where students coming in with certain older devices would not see the SSID if features like that were enabled. So I would check that, and start getting information ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Polls

Announcements

• W&W Demo Wednesday

Every Wednesday, our engineers roll up their sleeves to show you how we’re advancing real outcomes for network teams and the individuals you serve. 

See how we deliver the industry’s best access layer experience for wired and wireless networks.  Learn how you can make networks more predictable, reliable and measurable with our comprehensive portfolio and cloud services driven by Mist AI. 

Qualified attendees can win a free AP!
  • Announcing a new community: AI-Driven SD-WAN powered by Session Smart

Wireless Community Members, 
    You might find the new AI-Driven SD-WAN powered by Session Smart community valuable. It's open to new members.
Current Members