Wireless

Welcome! 

Get answers on all things wireless and WiFi, including Mist APs and Marvis. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Everyone! I wanted to share some information about the upcoming Juniper Global Summit that would be particularly interesting to t he Wireless/Mist AI Experience Community. April 22, 2021 1:30pm AEST – Asia Pacific | 14:00 CEST – Europe ...

• Is there a way to limit maximum clients on an SSID per AP? e.g. not more than 30 clients associated to an SSID per Mist AP? ------------------------------ JACK LAN ------------------------------

• Tip of the week! Want to send messages to others in your community? Here’s how to use the Juniper Elevate Message functionality: Think of your messages/inbox as your notifications. It is the place where you can see all the activity related directly ...

• it definitely is strange. And yea makes sense to only run trace (and be tight in what you enable) when you're looking for something because It does peg the processor. And agreed the DHCP/DNS/RADIUS issues definitely sounds like a traffic issue not specific ...

• I *DID* have trace options enabled, but they didn't show anything and JTAC told me to turn them off to lower switch CPU usage on the EX2300s - their theory was that the switch was experiencing a brownout due to pegging the processor. While processor usage ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Discussions

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.