Routing

Welcome!

Get answers on all things routing, including routing portfolios and protocols. Post here or in the following product groups: 

vMX

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• hello Steve, Thanks again for helping us out here . I tried the "set protocols source-packet-routing" and the " protocols mpls lsp-external-controller pccd " , " protocols pcep pce SERVERNAME spring-capability" and its attributes, but still get the ...

• My lab is running ospf and am able to configure segment routing on the acx2200. But I wonder if the requirement may be to also have the configurations setup for source packet routing also under protocols source-packet-routing protocols mpls lsp-external-controller ...

• hello Steve, Thank you for your reply . On 19.4R3 , i was trying to enable the SRGB but get the below error. [edit] juniper# commit <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< issue observed . [edit protocols isis source-packet-routing] 'srgb' can't config SRGB error: ...

• The feature is available on the acx2200 from 17.4. You can configure basic pcep client support and both standard and spring controller. But the label depth on the broadcom chips here is only 3 or 4. ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET ...

• hi Experts. I am running 19.4R3 version on ACX220 . Any idea if Segment Routing support is available on that platform in the release 19.4R3 . If not, from which version is it going to be or already available. Thanks Aseem. ------------------------------ ...

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• New Book! "Day One: Migrating to Segment Routing"

New Book.  Day One: Migrating to Segment Routing is a highly anticipated migration guide packed with tips and configurations culled from field implementations and production cutovers. Read what you need to think about, your options, and how to do it all with Junos.  

Unanswered Discussions

• Posted in: Routing

I came across the following ; " Verify that the router LSA originated by the instance carries the sham link adjacency as an unnumbered point-to-point link. The link data for sham links is a number ranging from 0x80010000 through 0x8001ffff. " ...

• Profile Picture

route export

Posted in: Routing

hello , I have a query related to Virtual routers I have different VR created on SRX -- Star-VR Square-VR Circle-VR for all these VR , i have the import policies . Do they export by default because i dont see any export policy for it ? Also ...

Hello, all! I have interprovider mpls L3 VPN option b. Topology has classic design and looks like here: PE <---ospf/rsvp/mp-ibgp(inet-vpn)-----> ASBR_1<---mp-ebgp(inet-vpn)---> ASBR_2 PE has : - vrf 'one' with route distinguisher (RD) 100:10 and ...

Hello; I think to create a "dynamic demux interface" we need to use the following method. dynamic-profiles { MY_PROFILE; demux0 { unit $junos-interface-unit { demux-options { underlying-interface $junos-underlying-interface; ...

Hello. I need some advice on how to optimize the core of the ISP network I work for. A simplified diagram of the network core looks like this: All routers here are PE routers. Two routers ASBR1 and ASBR2 also act as route reflectors. ASBR1 and ASBR2 ...

Current Members