SRX

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Using track-ip.xsl, clustered SRX650

Posted 01-12-2010 15:57

(new to junos)

Wanting to use track-ip to help guide 650 ha cluster. Found http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/script-automation/library/event/track-ip/

Finally figured out how to convert track-ip.slax to track-ip.xsl (request system scripts convert slax-to-xsl ...)

Seems I have a problem with file permissions after moving the track-ip.xsl to the /var/db/scripts/event directory -- file is root:wheel, 600... commit (after setting up the event options) just says that it couldn't open the script permission denied.

Also, where is the srx-ha-validate.xsl script the docs mention? I've spent a good bit of time looking for it, including going back over the config and diag automation guide, but no joy.

#SRX
    #HA
    #track-ip

• 2.  RE: Using track-ip.xsl, clustered SRX650

Posted 01-19-2010 13:30

bump to move question back to first page of forum -- still looking for the srx-ha-validate.xsl script.

• 3.  RE: Using track-ip.xsl, clustered SRX650
    Best Answer

Posted 01-20-2010 07:00

I've attached them.

BTW, groups and other users require read permission on script files.  So 644, or 444.

• 4.  RE: Using track-ip.xsl, clustered SRX650

Posted 01-21-2010 09:02

thank you