Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 17:03
    I have hands on experience with Cisco products and now I want to explore and learn Juniper. How to start with it and what do you recommend?
    I am interested in security products as well.

------------------------------
    TARUNKANTA BEHERA

• 2.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 17:17
    Edited by Cassio Fabius Cambraia Ribeiro 07-19-2021 17:18

Hi, Tarunkanta!

There is a specific course for people who are CCNA/CCNP R&S and want to learn more about Juniper:

Open Learning - Migrating from the Cisco CCNA to the JNCIA-Junos (juniper.net)

Regards,
    Cassio Fabius

Cassio Fabius Cambraia Ribeiro

• 3.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 18:09
    I would also recommend a course "Juniper Switching for Cisco engineers". This is a course that I also will be taking to get more familiar with Junos OS.

Michał Pardo

• 4.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-20-2021 03:11
    Thank you!!

• 5.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-20-2021 10:52
    In addition to the Open Learning courses there is a Day One book: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/day-one-books/JunosForIOSEngineers.zip

Allyn Crowe