Training and Certification

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 17:03
    I have hands on experience with Cisco products and now I want to explore and learn Juniper. How to start with it and what do you recommend?
    I am interested in security products as well.

------------------------------
    TARUNKANTA BEHERA

• 2.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 17:17

Hi, Tarunkanta!

There is a specific course for people who are CCNA/CCNP R&S and want to learn more about Juniper:

Open Learning - Migrating from the Cisco CCNA to the JNCIA-Junos (juniper.net)

Regards,
    Cassio Fabius

Cassio Fabius Cambraia Ribeiro

• 3.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-19-2021 18:09
    I would also recommend a course "Juniper Switching for Cisco engineers". This is a course that I also will be taking to get more familiar with Junos OS.

Michał Pardo

• 4.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-20-2021 03:11
    Thank you!!

• 5.  RE: Starting with Juniper- How to migrate from CCNA, CCNP R&S background

Posted 07-20-2021 10:52
    In addition to the Open Learning courses there is a Day One book: https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/day-one-books/JunosForIOSEngineers.zip

Allyn Crowe