SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).
  • 1.  Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

Posted 01-19-2018 00:00

• 2.  RE: Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

Hi Carl, the reason why the Installation Guide doesn't refer to ISOs is that we don't officially support installation from ISO images yet -- we're working some kinks out in the delivery/licensing/etc. of them. Look for some announcements very soon. (Sorry for the extra hassles, but I'm glad you got it working!)

• 3.  RE: Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

Gene, ISO packages aren?t given release notes. The software release notes are under the Documentation tab, if that is useful!

• 4.  RE: Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

Today I discovered that we do need a brief 'read.me' file to at least document login credentials, and provide some guidance on the various options available during the install of 128T software.

• 5.  RE: Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

Thanks for your feedback, Gene! I've put the wheels in motion to get ISO installs documented in the next release of our Installation Guide.

• 6.  RE: Where on the Community website can I find release notes on the 128T install package ISO for release 3.1.X?

I got access to the interchange, and downloaded the installation guide. It made reference to centos and red hat, so I downloaded those and did manual installs from the minimal installation. Installed packages, etc. Turns out that was the HARD way because there were ISO's already available. Be GREAT to reference that in the Installation Guide.