Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.
  • 1.  Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 02-21-2024 08:52

Hello all,

I would like to take the JNCIA-DC (JN0-280).

I'm already enrolled for free  to the Juniper Certification Training (Juniper Learning Portal) for this cert and I've alreday finished it.

I've done both the unique practice, which is always the same, and also the practice test which delivered the voucher. I passed this one and get the voucher.

I usually perform several practice tests before to take the cert with pearson vue... So I am looking for any other practice test but I don't find.

Does anyone know where I can find this ?  I am NOT looking for stupiddump, I am looking something like Boson or Mindhub (pearsonvue official store) but I find nothing...

Could you recommend a book  for this data center certification ?

Best regards and many thanks

------------------------------
    Fab.S

• 2.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 02-21-2024 16:11

Hello,

Unfortunately there are only the two Juniper practice exam pools available. The assessment exam that you took to get your voucher and the other one named practice exam on the learning portal. Neither of those exams have variations and will be the same each time you take them.

Josh Verhaal
    Certification and Courseware developer @ Juniper Networks

• 3.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 02-22-2024 08:51

Hello Josh,

Thank you for your answer.

It's sad for me but the formation is already free so it's already a great thing :)

May I ask also if the JNCIS-DC free enrollment will be also avaible in the next weeks ?

For the moment free learning path for DC certifications seems to be only available for the JNCIA-DC.

Thank you again Josh :)

Best regards

Fab S

• 4.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 02-22-2024 10:56

Hello,

You are correct, at the moment the JNCIA-DC is the only data center course that is free with a discounted exam. We are currently evaluating and discussing making the JNCIS-DC material free with a discounted exam. Nothing has been decided yet.

Josh Verhaal

• 5.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 02-23-2024 03:07

Hello Josh,

Thank you very much.

It would be a very good news for the JNCIS-DC :)

Best regards

Fab S

• 6.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 17 days ago

Hi,

Do you have any update on the JNCIS-DC been made available and are there plans to add more in the near future.

Thanks,

Bren

• 7.  RE: Looking for Practice Exam JNCIA-DC JN0-280

Posted 17 days ago

At this point I am not aware of any definite plans to release this material into Open learning in the near future. I believe this is still being discussed but there has not been a decision made.

Josh Verhaal