Junos OS

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Junos OS.
  • 1.  Local Stream Mode Logging not available on SRX 340 - JUNO OS 18.4R3.3

Posted 07-31-2023 20:12

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a local STREAM Mode logging on an SRX 340 for a customer but only the Server IP option is available in the configuration list in J-Web.

I'm only allow to log EVENT Mode locally, even with the optional SSD added into the chassis and correctly detected (checked via CLI).

The current JUNO OS version is 18.4R3.3, 

I saw on internet that is something possible for vSRX but does someone already do a similar configuration on a real SRX 340, what do I miss here?

Thanks for the help.

Cheers.

------------------------------
    MATTHIEU COURTIOL

• 2.  RE: Local Stream Mode Logging not available on SRX 340 - JUNO OS 18.4R3.3

Posted 08-01-2023 06:01

Not every option is available in the web interface.  You might have to use cli configuration for features that are not present in jweb.

Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador
    IP Architect - DQE Communications Pittsburgh, PA (Metro Ethernet & ISP - Retired)
    http://puluka.com/home

• 3.  RE: Local Stream Mode Logging not available on SRX 340 - JUNO OS 18.4R3.3

Posted 08-01-2023 14:28

Hi Spuluka.

I must have said that in my initial post but I also tried cli and I always end with a syntax error when defining the local file and never be able to finish the configuration.

So that why I'm asking if a STREAM mode can be logged locally.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

MATTHIEU COURTIOL