Data Center

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Data Center Architecture and approaches.
  • 1.  Apstra 4.2.1 in eve-ng step-by-step series: Video 6. Deploying Testing Hosts

Posted 15 days ago
      |   view attached

#5minutejunos

Video: 6. Deploying Testing Hosts - Apstra 4.2.1 in eve-ng

Video hashtag: #4.2.1_eve_video-6

In this video, we'll build out our lab bridge nodes and testing hosts. If you've been passing on downloading the lab guides from the Elevate Community link above, this is the video where I strongly suggest you start. It's that, or trying to keep up while I type (and mis-type/delete/retype) configuration into 5x different vSRX nodes.

As mentioned in video 2, I HATE configuring LACP in Linux. To spare myself the pain and torment of bonded interfaces, I use vSRX nodes running a packet-mode for ESI-LAG/LACP connectivity between the fabric border leafs and the uMate hosts I'm using for testing. This video will take you through the complete configuration of these vSRX bridge nodes, as well as the straightforward testing host configurations.

At the end of the video, we'll confirm reachability, but not before I trip over my own feet and have to troubleshoot a connectivity problem.

If you are comfortable building your own testing hosts, you can probably skip this video since there's no fabric/Apstra configuration elements.

Thank you for watching!

------------------------------
    Colin Doyle
    Lead BizDev Manager - Security Strategy
    Juniper Networks
    https://www.youtube.com/@5minutejunos

Attachment(s)

pptx
    6-slides.pptx   8.53 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Apstra 4.2.1 in eve-ng step-by-step series: Video 6. Deploying Testing Hosts

Posted 14 days ago

Thanks for sharing Colin! 

Redouane El Magroud