Data Center

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Data Center Architecture and approaches.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Data Center Design Center Documentation Knowledge Base The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone, We are excited to share that Juniper is expanding its AI Data Center solutions to quickly deploy high-performing AI training and inference networks that are flexible to design and easier to manage with limited IT resources. ...

• Hi everyone, https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/cos-security-devices/topics/concept/cos-packet-loss-priority-understanding-security.html You can configure the PLP bit as part of a congestion control strategy. The PLP bit can ...

• Hi @ cdoyle , If we complete step 7 then supposedly we can ping Host from DC-A to host at DC-B right? I'm asking because i'm cannot ping from Host DC-A to host at DC-B. On leaf DC-A i can see route 192.168.103.0/24. Appreciate your feedback ...

• Hi, Just to update all working good after replace vSRX function as switch to vMX function as switch. Now ESI working well. Thanks

• Hi @ cdoyle , I'm try do from scratch back the result still same. Btw i see the issue just on ESI-LAG. For single connection no issue. Thanks

• Packet captures are the next step. Every time I've encountered something like this, it's been an issue with eve forwarding pings over a link. This could be the link acting buggy. It could be a memory issue if you're using more than 85% of your total eve ...

• Hello, I would like to configure a spine and leaf architecture in a Centrally-Routed Bridging approach, I am using a gns3 in bare metal server and the vJunos Evolved in version 23.2R1-S1.8-EVO. I'm following the recommandation as indicated in the Juniper ...

Announcements

• Introducing AI-Native Networking

With the right data, the right real-time responses, and the right infrastructure, our industry-first AINative Networking Platform delivers simplicity, productivity, and performance.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community