Management

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Junos Space and network management.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! Post here or in the following Security Management community.

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all. My scenario is this: I have an SRX cluster with a large number of address-book objects. These are a mix of addresses (dns-name, ranges, network or hosts) and address-sets. The majority of these objects are not used in security policies. ...

• All the Juniper management software options are paid models. And each is focused on particular networking applications. What type of network deployment are you running? ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper Ambassador IP Architect ...

• Profile Picture

Juniper Network Assistant

Hello and happy new year, Is there a free juniper software or other to visualize graphically the whole juniper park of an entity and thus see the errors, the flows, the config, the updates... Best regards ------------------------------ CHOISNARD MICKAEL ...

• Very nice! Thanks a lot David! ------------------------------ Best regards Vidar Stokke ------------------------------

• From Space shell, you can look for the flag files: [root@space-xxxxxxxxxxxf ~]# ls -alc /etc | grep -i patch -rw-r----- 1 root root 55 Nov 30 21:02 .23.1R1-hotpatch-Space-V1 -rw-r----- 1 root root 211 Nov 30 21:47 .SD-23.1R1-hotpatch-v2 ...

• Hi all. Is anyone aware of a way to check which Hot Patch version that is installed on Junos Space Security Director? ------------------------------ Best regards Vidar Stokke ------------------------------

• I am having the same issue. Was there ever a resolution to the J-web not showing PoE information? ------------------------------ SEAN SUTTERFIELD ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community