SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

TechLibraryUser GuideThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Greetings everyone! This is our first cross-post Feature Friday! We love Feature Fridays so much that we want to share them beyond our SD-WAN community. So, this week we're dipping into the Wireless community to share the fun. We have made it ...

• Hey everyone! Halloween is only a week away. Time to get in your last Halloween movies, figure out what costumes you are going to wear, and buy candy for the trick-or-treaters. For those that don't know what "trick-or-treaters" are, these are the ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Team, Is there any way to detect branches having physical interface is up and internet is down? ( we can get from peer path but it can generate even if it reaching threshold of path metrics) We are trying to build dashboard for only branches having ...

• Hello Mark, First, you made a great explanatory video, thank you so much. My question is- As a prerequisite, did you need any kind of license in order to get the WireGuard up and running ? Thank you, Latif ------------------------------ LATIF BASHOTA ...

• Hello Community, I have put together a quick walkthrough covering the configuration of WireGuard on your SSR. It is not an all inclusive video, but merely a basic configuration. It is also my first video on the community. I hope to contribute more in ...

• Hi, Yes, it is possible. One way that you can do it: 1. Define each link as separate Vector, so you would have 3 Vectors: WAN1, WAN2 and WAN3 2. Configure Service Policy where you will add 3 Vectors with Priorities: - WAN1 (200 Mbps) with priority 200 ...

• Hi Justin, Yes, you can achieve that by using 2 IP addresses on the Conductor - one will be reachable via the out-of-band IP and the second will be reachable via router forwarding plane. You will need to configure in Authority both Conductor IP addresses. ...

Announcements

• Juniper AI-Driven SD-WAN Demo

Imagine if your network could find and repair SD-WAN issues before the end user experience was ever impacted. Join one of our live AI-driven SD-WAN Demos to learn how Mist AI provides game-changing insights and automation. Realize the benefits of Juniper’s AI-driven SD-WAN.

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community