SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Ok, you know what, yes, okay, I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention and I missed it, but your configuration from 4 days ago is right, except as Steve said you really don't need the proxy-arp at all if 12.12.12.12 is the address of the outside interface ...

• Hi Nikolay. We're not using an application. Just the web GUI of the printer over HTTPS. If i'm understanding you correctly, we can't DNAT to multiple devices behind the firewall unless we own multiple public IP addresses. Is that accurate? ------------------------------ ...

• Thank you Nikolay for the correction. Honestly, I don't know how I got on the SNMP train. My apologies to the OP. ------------------------------ GAVIN WHITE ------------------------------

• In the application where you configure printer addresses to print to, can you specify a port number, or just an IP address? If you can specify port numbers, then you can have different NAT rules matching the same public IP, but different port numbers ...

• Reth4 is potentially multiple ports, depends on your current configuration. What do you mean by "pass-through"? Like, have the SRX act as a switch between WAN and reth4? You can use L2/L3 mixed-mode for that. You could also use static routing for a ...

• Interface gr-0/0/0.42 is not in the TUNNEL-INSTANCE routing instance. While traffic originating from the inside correctly uses the filter to look up routes in COAX-INSTANCE, when a new session is initiated by traffic from gr-0/0/0.42, then the reverse ...

• Sounds like something got corrupted, or there may be some old IDP files downloaded. It's complaining about the system default IDP configuration (check what that is with >show configuration groups junos-defaults security idp ). You can try request ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community