SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all, I'm struggling with the following setup. Purpose is to create a management segment for our datcenter equipment. JSC can ping all hosts on MGMT switch through st0.0 Office location can only ping reth7 (ge-0/0/5 / ge-5/0/5) through ...

• Greetings to everyone, and I hoping someone can provide some assistance with this issue I'm having. Note - This is a UK based question with regard to DSL connectivity. So the problem relates to trying to get an SRX110 to 'connect' to a telco and ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi, A bit older thread, but I wonder for which Junos version you have ommited the use of the 'default profile' ?

• I found this article helpful to me. Most of the Juniper articles I found were for IN-network applications not END-point. https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/Configuring-the-SRX-as-a-DHCPv6-client-with-auto-prefix-delegation?language=en_US ...

• Profile Picture

SRX320 and IPv6

Hi! My ISP (Telia) have been deploying IPv6 for some time, and today I thought I'd see if I can get it running on my SRX320. My ISP doesn't provide any documentation, and their support isn't helpful so I'm pretty much on my own. What I do know is that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SRX Firewall Support Contract

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I have srx300 experience - setup/deployment/atp configurations, I'd like to learn more about it.

• PM me with more details. We may help you. ------------------------------ ALEX DIOMIN ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community