SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Emmanuel, I'm actually trying to avoid using routing for traffic to and from the printer. I'd like to have the printer available at layer 2 on the same VLAN (10) being pushed out by our inside Wifi network. ------------------------------ NICHOLAS ...

• Guys Thanks for all the support. during the test from Nikolay the site was working. Part of the problem was outside of the context. The location is a test site. and the production device is an srx320 with a routed subnet assigned to a vlan. ...

• Hi Nicholas, Can you share the config and error messages off the SRX?. You should be able to route traffic between VLANs using IRB interfaces configured as L3 interface for each VLAN. regards, -Emmanuel. ------------------------------ Emanuel ...

• @Koos147 You can set up a flow monitor to see exactly how the connection to your server gets eaten. It would be something like this: monitor security flow filter filter-name-here source-prefix EXT_PUBLIC_IP_FROM_WHERE_YOU_TEST/32 destination-port ...

• Good Afternoon, I'm fairly new to Juniper so forgive any questions that may seem simple. My organization currently utilizes the Juniper Mist platform for our site configurations. Usually we'll have a FW, Switch, and AP's. However, we have some Micro ...

• The ip address in show security slow will need to be the after nat inside address to show the sessions. The routing local routing is by the route table in each virtual router. There is no routing override from security policies. So the server responding ...

• Hi Nikolay, Just noticed that the ipsec tunnel was outbound. Temporary enabled ssh on the interface and was able to login remotely show security flow session source-prefix [remoteip]/32 destination-port 22 Session ID: 980, Policy name: self-traffic-policy/1, ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community