SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• I found this article helpful to me. Most of the Juniper articles I found were for IN-network applications not END-point. https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/Configuring-the-SRX-as-a-DHCPv6-client-with-auto-prefix-delegation?language=en_US ...

• Profile Picture

SRX320 and IPv6

Hi! My ISP (Telia) have been deploying IPv6 for some time, and today I thought I'd see if I can get it running on my SRX320. My ISP doesn't provide any documentation, and their support isn't helpful so I'm pretty much on my own. What I do know is that ...

• Profile Picture

RE: SRX Firewall Support Contract

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hello, I have srx300 experience - setup/deployment/atp configurations, I'd like to learn more about it.

• PM me with more details. We may help you. ------------------------------ ALEX DIOMIN ------------------------------

• Hi, U can pm me...we do this job..

• In another time, I would have jumped on this. But I left the IT/Telecom world back in 2001 after the dotBUST. (I still have some Adtran, Ascend and other neato telco gear - one day I'm gonna set up a mock-CO for the vintage fairs for my friends to ...

• I'm surprised there are not a lot of people jumping at this opportunity, there are many Network MSPs that would offer a low rate T&M as well as contractors that would be willing to work with you on this. However, this platform is not an advertising medium ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community