SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Tokumasa, If i have to say more granular then, following can be connection detail to bring up cluster. Node0 Node1 srx300 ge-0/0/1------------------ ge-0/0/1 srx300. (for Control ...

• Hi Sudarshan, Thank you for your reply. What you mean is that both SRX300s connect with each other for their same ge-0/0/1 and fab? Like ge-0/0/1 <> ge-0/0/1 defined fab <> defined fab For WAN port, I just need to connect to the ge-0/0/0 of ...

• Profile Picture

Block all UDP 500 and allow certain IP only

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi Mates, Is it possible to block all UDP 500 and allow certain IP only (Untrust to Untrust)? If not possible, to turn off listening port. Note : It does not pass through the firewall ...

• Hi all, Thank you in advance for any tips or help. I'm trying to find the best way to monitor Juniper device failure to connect to ntp server. I could only find the following traps: jnxExtSrcLockLost jnxExtSrcLockAcquired jnxExtSrcLockLostjnxTimingEventPtpGMClockAccuracyChange ...

• Hi all, Thank you in advance for any tips or help. I'm trying to find the best way to monitor Juniper device failure to connect to ntp server. I could only find the following traps: jnxExtSrcLockLost jnxExtSrcLockAcquired jnxExtSrcLockLostjnxTimingEventPtpGMClockAccuracyChange ...

• Profile Picture

SRX LOG ANALYZER

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous If your SRX pushes logs to a syslog server, try this python script to generate event reporting. JUNIPER SRX LOG ANALYZER WIKI · moojit65/juniper_srx_log_analyzer Wiki (github.com)

• i did not think so ------------------------------ ionut chitcarof ------------------------------

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community