SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Proxy arp is only needed when you are using an ip address that is NOT configured on the physical interface but is in the same subnet. For ip addresses configured on the interface the arp reply when that ip is used is part of the standard practice. ...

• Good Afternoon!! In our organization, we currently use port forwarding to provide external access to printers at our geographically spread out sites. No S2S VPN's in use. This is fine when it's just one device, but I'm having some issues in setting ...

• Issue is that I am trying to get a web server tunneled via gre to the internet using filter based routing and static NAT. From web-server all seems working. wget a site on the net uses the tunnel as expected, but when using telnet x.x.x.x 80 to the server ...

• Hi All, I don't have IDP config in my template, could you suggest that another config should be removed in order to commit? output: # commit /var/db/idpd/sec-download/detector-capabilities.xml:4637: parser error : Char 0x0 out of allowed range ...

• Hi, Do you know what version is it fixed in? Kind regards, Pawel Mazurkiewicz ------------------------------ Pawel Mazurkiewicz ------------------------------

• Hi, If I'm understanding right, you have SNMP available on the untrust zone/interface of the SRX via host-inbound-traffic . You are trying to monitor the SRX from an external source. Not reach another device connected to the SRX via the same Security ...

• I hope you have fixed this issue, as I am having trouble with SRX. Can you share how you fixed that? If it's not related to SRX then I will have to go for university assignment writers urgently to do my work. ------------------------------ ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community