SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Juniper Threat LabsSRX Upgrade Guide Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Oh, right... You'll have to upgrade the routing instance to virtual-router in order to put the GRE tunnel in it. That, of course, will comes with more work: I'm not sure if the PBR filter will let you pick a virtual-router instance. If you need to ...

• Hi Nikolay, It is not possible to apply a interface to a forwarding instance as far as I know. Documentation says: Forwarding-Use this routing instance type for filter-based forwarding applications. For this instance type, there is no one-to-one mapping ...

• Hi Nicolay, Forwariding instances don't hav interfaces attached: Forwarding-Use this routing instance type for filter-based forwarding applications. For this instance type, there is no one-to-one mapping between an interface and a routing instance. ...

• Share config perhaps, to give clues. ------------------------------ Nikolay Semov ------------------------------

• I don't have a box running 22 to test with, but I saw this in a recently-updated KB, except in their example they're using it to match the source-address rather than the destination-address. https://supportportal.juniper.net/s/article/SRX-DNS-name-is-not-a-supported-address-or-address-set-type-in-NAT-rules?language=en_US ...

• Thanks Nikolay. As far as I can see and with the tests I've done, this does not resolve my problem. My use case for this is doing source-NAT to a specific source pool when traffic has a destination which is a FQDN. I am unable to create a NAT rule ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi All, I have a juniper SRX 320 on packet mode and connected to internet via a 4G uplink. I can access the router externally without any issues. I also have a public subnet routed over ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community