SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Vidar, The junos-tcp-svr-emul and junos-tcp-clt-emul are plug-ins. TCP stack has two instances of plug-ins, TCP termination (Server emulation) and TCP Initiation ( Client emulation). Each plug-in acts as a server for incoming packets and client ...

• Hi Matteo, There used to be a bug producing the same results but I believe it was related to vSRX v2.0 devices. Have you tried restarting the web-management process? Have a look through the httpd log file for any suggestions on the cause of the ...

• Profile Picture

CRL Check Fail

I have my CA profile configured for revocation check with the CDP URL but the check fails, saying the CA is not reachable. I can ping the CDP from my CA source IP. Why is it trying to contact the CA and not the URL I entered?

• Dears, im currently having cpu high issue on our SRX 1400 cluster (JUNOS 12.3X48-D105.4 built 2020-07-29). here we can see the process netdaemon taking a huge part : PID USERNAME THR PRI NICE SIZE RES STATE ...

• The process you want is called destination nat. The details are all outlined in this area of the documentation. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/nat/topics/topic-map/security-nat-destination.html The details will vary depending ...

• Hi All, I am new to SRX Firewalls. I got a ticket like inside user wants internet to server Server IP is 192.168.100.1(private IP).here we are using a SRX 1500 model.Please give inputs what are the steps needed complete this activity. Thanks Rakesh ...

• Hi Jay, You can check the feeds from the CLI using `show security dynamic-address summary`. This will list the dynamic address feeds applied on the device and a summary of the number of IP addresses that have been loaded. Once this is confirmed you ...

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community