SRX Next-Gen Firewalls

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series.

Welcome!

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

SRX Upgrade GuideKnowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Cason, We will need a little more information on what you have tried and some configuration examples to validate it. You may be running into a similar hurdle as this article... https://community.juniper.net/discussion/rest-api-on-srx-300-does-not-work?ReturnUrl=%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fCommunityKey%3dc1a2ae9d-fa3e-41f5-82dc-a447b7b0da24 ...

• Hello, The timeout could be occurring because the SRX is failing to identify the peer. So we can try two things here, configure the dynamic hostname, remote-identity and local identity together. set security ike gateway casa-fw01 dynamic hostname ...

• I don't want to pay a fortune to use my own custom list. Since I generate that list from my IPban software and do not see why I would pay for a service that I am providing. can anyone tell me how o use my custom IP list from my severs. With my SRX345 ...

• Thanks for your aswers. @spuluka I have seen the sites. but there is no mention of a timeout. @Brijil ​Since the draytek has an dynamic ip the "dynamic" part is needed (otherwise i need an fixed ip in the config) i tried it with remote-identity ...

• This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous The Juniper ATP cloud solution is designed force this type of application. I recommend looking into this.

• Hello everyone, I am trying to install a new SRX into a customer site and whilst I can get the majority of services working I am unable to get any RAVPN's set up. The customer sites Internet connection is a pppoe connection so it has a username and ...

• Hello, Instead of configuring "hostname casa-fw01.fnetonline.local" on SRX device configure below: set security ike gateway casa-fw01 remote-identity casa-fw01.fnetonline.local set security ike gateway casa-fw01 local-identity <SRX public IP > As draytek ...

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community