Automation

View Only
last person joined: 10 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base The Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Maybe this will help you: - name: Run Juniper configuration commands. junipernetworks.junos.junos_command: commands: - configure private - edit system syslog - replace pattern x.x.x.x with y.y.y.y - commit and-quit but change ...

• I'm trying to accomplish this in a playbook using juniper_junos_config, but "replace" is not accepted as a "lines". tasks: - name: Run Juniper configuration commands. juniper_junos_config: timeout: 120 load: set ...

• Hi, You can use something like this: ansible junos_host -m junipernetworks.junos.junos_config -a '{"lines": ["replace pattern old.old.old.old with new.new.new.new"]}' But be careful: it will replace all occurrences of "old.old.old.old" with "new.new.new.new". ...

• Is there anyway to use Ansible to make configuration changes via the "replace pattern" command? I want to use Ansible to make the same change to multiple devices, which is a simple "replace pattern" under a specific stanza. Basically I want to change ...

• Did some digging and found that the issue was with the interpreter VSCode was using. Once I changed the interpreter and ensured all of the packages were installed against it, I was able to run my playbook. Thanks for the quick and details responses Andy! ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Thanks Jessica.

• Please provide the output from the following command: /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.12/bin/python3.12 -m pip freeze | grep junos I suspect that you have multiple installations of Python3 on your system, one has jnpr-pyez installed, ...

Announcements

• JNCIA-DEVOPS Exam Overview webcast

Sign-up for the upcoming #free expert-led online webcast on Automation & DevOps #JNCIA-DEVOPS certification and gain an understanding on #automation tools and associated best practices. Get a chance to get your questions answered live by our expert Jordan Head.

Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 8 AM PST

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community