Automation

View Only
last person joined: 12 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about Apstra, Paragon, and all things network automation.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Knowledge Base Security Advisories Technical Bulletins

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Mark, OK, I took a look at the script and the following is a version that will execute within Junos Space as a locally executed script. However this script doesn't output results in CSV. With a bit of tweaking it would be possible to output the ...

• OK, finally figured this out. Attached is a conversion of the slax script that was described in an earlier post so that it can run as a local slax script within Junos Space. Now, this script still doesn't output the data in CSV format, although with ...

• Hi, This was an interesting one. So the RPC get-interface-information, doesn't actually return oper/admin status for logical interfaces. Unlike "show interfaces terse" which does return the oper/admin status for logical interfaces. Change your ...

• Mark, If memory serves me correctly, when using a locally executed SLAX script within Junos Space, it doesn't like multiple <output>...</output> entries that are generated by using expr jcs:output(...). Instead to get the output displayed I recall ...

• Hope that this helps. ssh vmx103 -s netconf <!-- No zombies were killed during the creation of this user interface --> <!-- user root, class super-user --> <nc:hello xmlns:nc="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0"> <nc:capabilities> <nc:capability>urn:ietf:params:netconf:base:1.0</nc:capability> ...

• Hi Adrian. Thanks for the response. I understand how to create the required RPC. But what does the RPC actually look like? How is the request for the response in text encoded in the rpc request? (This is more of an academic question, I guess). ...

• Hi Deepak, Maybe you need: data = dev.rpc.get_config(options= {'format':'text'}) print (etree.tostring(data, encoding='unicode', pretty_print=True)) Thanks, Adrian. ------------------------------ Teodor Adrian Soroceanu ------------------------- ...

Announcements

• Elevate Community Updates

We are making improvements to the Community based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for updates as they are implemented.

Please give us feedback any time by posting in Community Talk.

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community