Management

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Junos Space and network management.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, So means junos space version 24.1 and above cannot display the utilization for each interface of device that has been discovered? Also it will cannot display utilization for each line card device discovered? Previously all that feature do by OpenNMS ...

• Hi, As it mentioned in RN, Network Monitoring (OpenNMS) is decoupled starting 24.1 Junos Space so there is no SNMP monitoring or event / trap can be seen for managed devices in Space but user can deploy their own OpenNMS server and integrate it to Space, ...

• Hi all good folks! This might be a bit of a confusing post, but I'll try to break it down so that it will be understandable. So the background is that I've been having a look at the new major release for Junos Space, version 24.1. When I look at ...

• Loki - you share some addition instruction. One question about it. There IP = 10.219.50.230 (it is IP of WEB portal or it is IP of interface Junos Server (because I have 10.41.3.181 = Server and 10.41.3.182 = Junos Space WEB Portal). I used instruction ...

• New step =) I generated certificate on different server and before started - changed the this server time to 2020 year. (KB29266) Using commands openssl req -x509 -days 5650 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout space_self_cert.key -out space_self_cert.pem ...

• If you do not have many devices or configurations then it is better to deploy a new server on the latest release. -PL ------------------------------ Pravin Lokhande ------------------------------

• Unfortunately in this company we already don't have active support contract. But in any case - thank you a lot for your help. It helped me significantly to understand the reason of the problem. Just for your information - We have got a snapshot ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community