Management

View Only
last person joined: 17 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Junos Space and network management.

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge BaseThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Loki - you share some addition instruction. One question about it. There IP = 10.219.50.230 (it is IP of WEB portal or it is IP of interface Junos Server (because I have 10.41.3.181 = Server and 10.41.3.182 = Junos Space WEB Portal). I used instruction ...

• New step =) I generated certificate on different server and before started - changed the this server time to 2020 year. (KB29266) Using commands openssl req -x509 -days 5650 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout space_self_cert.key -out space_self_cert.pem ...

• If you do not have many devices or configurations then it is better to deploy a new server on the latest release. -PL ------------------------------ Pravin Lokhande ------------------------------

• Unfortunately in this company we already don't have active support contract. But in any case - thank you a lot for your help. It helped me significantly to understand the reason of the problem. Just for your information - We have got a snapshot ...

• Hi, Status is showing down and unknown because server certificate is expired not because of opennms service. You should open JTAC case now to fix. ------------------------------ Pravin Lokhande ------------------------------

• The problem why Node was down = Service opennms nor running. I revert to snapshot and repeat all action. service jmp-opennms stop OK service jmp-opennms start OK service jmp-opennms stop OK rm -rf rm -rf /var/lib/pgsql/9.4/data/ ...

• We have got a huge progress! Thank you a lot ! What I did. 1 service jmp-opennms stop 2 rm -rf rm -rf /var/lib/pgsql/9.4/data/base/ 3 change date to (1 year ago) => date --set='-1 year' 4 service httpd restart 5 service mysql ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community