Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone, We are excited to share that Juniper is expanding its AI Data Center solutions to quickly deploy high-performing AI training and inference networks that are flexible to design and easier to manage with limited IT resources. ...

• Hi, We are starting to see more interest in in-band telemetry. However, it doesn't appear there is a clear preference among competing standards yet; IFA (In-band Flow Analyzer) or P4 INT (In-band Network Telemetry). Have you made a decision to use in-band ...

• Hi I would like to get viewpoint from members in this forum on what you think is the expected timeframe adoption of SFP112 (single lane 100G electrical) for data center use cases. Also any thoughts on SFP56-DD taking steam? Thanks Praful ------------------------------ ...

• It's almost here! Join industry peers and associates for the Juniper Global Summit April 22nd . Register Now You'll be able to join Spotlight Sessions with Customer Conversations and live demos, including: Automated WAN solutions to handle cloud ...

• Tip of the week! Want to send messages to others in your community? Here’s how to use the Juniper Elevate Message functionality: Think of your messages/inbox as your notifications. It is the place where you can see all the activity related directly ...

• Tip of the week! Once you've logged in to your new account, you can update your profile to help others in the community learn a little more about you. To navigate to your profile, click on the circular profile picture or your username in the center ...

• Community Tip of the Week To get us started in the new community, I wanted to share some helpful tips on how to use Elevate over the next few weeks. So I am launching a tip of the week series! Where I will be sharing highlights of the new community every ...

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community