SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation128T User GuideThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Happy Friday everyone! I hope your Summer has been fun and relaxing. I hope you had a chance to recover, get some of your projects done, and spend some time with the family. Maybe you got a little travel in if you are into that. I know I ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: SSR Dynamic Peers

I attached a PDF showing a sample topology. Once the Remote SSRs become peers, how can I create a service that would allow users to reach network resources at the hub site, outside of the SSR fabric and vice versa? ------------------------------ JACOB ...

• You should be able to configure if your SSR routers are in MESH topology then enabling STEP protocol SSR-B will be able to send traffic to SSR-A via SSR-C. Refer below link for more about STEP. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/session-smart-router/docs/concepts_STEP ...

• Yes. Create a neighborhood at hub and spoke with the same name. For LTE/NAT set peer-connectivity as outbound-only instead of bidirectional. ------------------------------ BHASKAR GADDAM ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

SSR Dynamic Peers

Hi All, Currently, I'm involved in a project that utilizes SSRs at remote sites. These sites are dynamic, meaning the SSR may be powered off when not in use. Additionally, remote SSRs receive IP transport from Starlink and LTE, with their IP addresses ...

• This is perfect, thank you! One last question: I have a topology listed below: Could the SSR serve as a transit device? Imagine constructing a layer 2 service from SRX A to SRX B. Instead of a conventional VPLS setup, the links would be point-to-point ...

• Hi Jacob, These instructions on how to configure EoSVR from the GUI may help to fill in any potential gaps: Ensure that you configure the EoSVR bridge on both peer routers that will be sending EoSVR traffic to one another. Configure ...

1 person recommends this.

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community