SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).
183 Entries

4 years ago
1 person recommends this.

#ReleaseNotes

#4.1.4

Attachments
4 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

What are Alarms and Events An event is an occurrence that happens at a specific point of time. These indicate that a significant system event has occurred but is not an ongoing persistent ...

Attachments
4 years ago

When troubleshooting a 128T router or conductor it is best to understand the intent of the configuration so you can know where to look to resolve the issues. However, when you issue ...

Attachments
4 years ago

#HowTo
#support

Attachments
4 years ago
Attachments
4 years ago

#LoadBalancing
#router
#features

Attachments
4 years ago

Over the past couple years, our engineering team has increasingly advanced how the 128T Networking Platform improves our customer networks. And when I think about what their networks ...

Attachments
4 years ago

Businesses today need flexibility and adaptability in their networks to manage their constantly evolving and complex workloads. On top of that, they also want to take advantage of growing ...

Attachments
4 years ago

Services and Exchange Topology Protocol [Part 1]
How customers will use STEP once its enabled in the 128T Networking Platform.

Services and Exchange Topology Protocol [Part 2]
The ...

Attachments
4 years ago

VICTORIA: Hi Everyone, and thank you for joining us. I'm Victoria Smiley and I work with the Customer Success team at 128 Technology. I'm here with Mike Baj, a co-founder of the company ...

Attachments