SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 12 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the format of the "NAT Target" field value in a service route for release 3.2.6, where destination NAPT is supported?

• 1.  What is the format of the "NAT Target" field value in a service route for release 3.2.6, where destination NAPT is supported?

Posted 08-20-2018 00:00
    If I only want to Dest-NAT an IP address, then I assume there is no change to the format of this field value in release 3.2.6. But if I require to configure a full Dest-NAPT operation, how do I enter the address:port combination in the ""NAT Target"" field? What is/are the acceptable format(s)?

#3.2.6 #NAT

• 2.  RE: What is the format of the "NAT Target" field value in a service route for release 3.2.6, where destination NAPT is supported?

Upon further experimentation I figured out that in GUI you have to populate the "NAT Target" field first. When that's done, "Target Port" field will appear, allowing you to configure an optional port value. In PCLI, you can't add port-target value unless and until you provisioned a nat-target value.

• 3.  RE: What is the format of the "NAT Target" field value in a service route for release 3.2.6, where destination NAPT is supported?

Thanks, Gene Shtirmer!