Routing

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about ACX Series, CTP Series, MX Series, PTX Series, SSR Series, JRR Series, and all things routing, including portfolios and protocols.
  • 1.  I've LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED for two years now. j2350 brackets?????

Posted 04-23-2016 22:12

I bought one Juniper switch and three Juniper routers for my certification studies and a couple of client installations. I made the mistake of not making sure that they all had brackets.

Of course, Murphy's Law caused one J2350 to arrive without it's rack mount brackets.

I have looked hard on the Internet to find a source for these for two years now. I have had the same situation with a couple of Cisco devices and was able to find the missing brackets in those cases.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW OR WHERE TO GET JUST ONE SET OF THESE TWO BRACKETS?

PLEASE HELP ME.jpg

I don't want the rack mount kit (J2350-SSG350M-RMK-19 19" Rack mount kit for J2350 and SSG350M platforms). I just need the two little brackets, one that goes on either side of the router, so I can mount it into a rack. As you probably know, the J2350 has a double thick, about 2 3/4 inch high, profile. Thicker than the J2320.

THANK YOU!

Robin Hood (my real name)

I did not know where else to post this as there is no HARDWARE forum that I could find.  All the Juniper documentation that I could find does not list a part number for just these brackets.  I even looked through the 'Not Covered Hardware Replacement Parts - Juniper Networks' and could not find the brackets.

I also called Juniper twice and just got the run around from department to department and sales never called me back.

My poor router is missing it's brackets. Oh, I'M MISSING YOU. Where did you run to?Tell me why the road turns?My poor router is missing it's brackets. Oh, I'M MISSING YOU. Where did you run to?Tell me why the road turns?

#help
    #routing
    #j2350
    #please
    #desperate
    #brackets
    #kit
    #hardware
    #mount
    #rack

• 2.  RE: I've LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED for two years now. j2350 brackets?????
    Best Answer

Posted 04-25-2016 14:37

Hello-

I just emailed you to your hotmail account.

Thank you!

Julie

• 3.  RE: I've LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED for two years now. j2350 brackets?????

Posted 04-25-2016 18:52

Thank you so much Julie.

It's people like you that make the world go round! Thanks for going out of your way to help Julie!

Photo on 4-25-16 at 6.50 PM.jpg