Data Center

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Marcus, Thanks a lot for the feedback. Unfortunately it is not covered in the JNCDS-DC certification(JNO-1301). This is the course structure of JNCDS: Data Center Design Considerations Ethernet Fabric Architectures IP Fabric Architecture ...

• ah cool, that's news to me. Thanks for confirming :) ------------------------------ DANIEL HEARTY Principal Engineer ------------------------------

• I consu lted with a juniper expert, it is normal behavior, qfx-re is getting a copy of the multicasted IIH frame

• thanks a lot !! As version 14 uses less resources, sometimes I still use it. But some time it gives me some troubles. I have version 18.2 vMX, but I can't run many nodes even my server has 192G RAM. Thinking of getting a nicer server. :)

• ah yes 14 is very old code now. I'm glad you have it working now :) ------------------------------ DANIEL HEARTY Principal Engineer ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Help us help you & get a $20 gift certificate

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance the customer experience in everything we do. Please tell us how we’re doing by recording a quick video/audio clip (for internal Juniper viewing only).

Please record your video/audio here by July 23.

These are the questions we’ll ask:

1. Juniper deeply values your experience with us. How are we helping you achieve your business goals and those of your customers?
    2. What has been the best part of working with Juniper?
    3. What single improvement could Juniper employees (aka “Junivators”) make to help you succeed?
    4. Is there anything else you’d like to share about your experience with Juniper?

You may use your phone or laptop. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes. We will not share any aspect of the video (including your name, company, and quotes) externally.

As a thank you, we’ll email you a $20 gift certificate to redeem in our Juniper online store. If you’re with a public sector organization and can’t accept the reward, we still welcome your video, as your feedback is also critical to how we shape our actions.

Thank you in advance for sharing your voice and helping us provide you the absolutely best experience possible.

• WEBINAR REPLAY: Automate DC Operations Every Day

In this webinar, Brad Casemore, IDC research vice president, datacenter networks, joined Mansour Karam, Juniper vice president, product management, to discuss data center automation in everyday operations.

It's hosted on an external site, so registration is required for access.