Data Center

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Ridha, I have just sent you contact via message. Please check. Best Regards, Ket, Vo ------------------------------ KET VO ------------------------------

• Hi @KET VO , Thank you for your interest in our products and solutions. Please provide us your contact info and a Systems Engineer will reach out to you to discuss your project and provide you options.​ Best Regards Ridha ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Community, We are going to be a Cloud Server Provider with 2 DC. In each DC, we had 2 MX480, 2 QFX 5110 32Q, 2 QFX 5110 48S. In some documents, QFX 5110 32Q are Spine, some other documents, MX routers are Spine. So i was confused. In few year later, ...

• Hi Sydney, this is an excerpt from QFX5120 Switch Hardware Guide https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/topic-map/qfx5120-system-overview.html: " CAUTION Do not install 1GbE copper transceivers (such as QFX-SFP-1GE-T) ...

• I do not have a documented source for that. Both part numbers are supported. Newer QFX-SFP-1GE-Ts address the issue I already mentioned. JNP-SFPP-10GE-T was never affected. ------------------------------ Jordan Head Resident Engineer - Sr. Staff JNCIEx3 ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
117 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator