Data Center

Welcome! 

Get answers on data center architectures and approaches. 

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, 1:10.10.10.1:0::010203040506070809::FFFF:FFFF/192 AD/ESI is RT-1 per ES (ETH TAG ID is set to MAX-ET(all Fs)), described in rfc7432#section-8.2.1, used among other things for fast convergence(when ES link goes down, all MAC routes behind that ES ...

• Hi, 1:10.10.10.1: 0 ::010203040506070809::FFFF:FFFF/192 AD/ESI 1:10.10.10.1: 1 ::010203040506070809::0/192 AD/EVI There are 2 type-1 routes, 1 for Auto-discovery (AD) per ESI and one for AD per EVI. AD per ESI is mandatory for ...

• hello every one , i tried to make a lab on multihommed evpn vxlan as you see the below topology leaf 1 and leaf 2 are multihommed to VM both have same ESI 01:02:03:04:05:06:07:08:09 as i knew that leaf 1&2 should send route type1 NLRI when i checked ...

• Thanks for the feedback Jason, So both option 1 and 2 all traffic get concentrated at PE1 MX due to L3 GW being primary for a particular service. The same could be reversed for PE2 for another service. The benefit with option 1 is just normal AE between ...

• That helps. I had assumed that you had some L2 you needed to cross the MPLS network based on the MC-LAG and ESI-LAG design options. If you're strictly operating L3 at the core, then I'm with you completely in terms of complexity and would likely avoid ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Data Center Bootcamp 6/24/2021

Juniper Networks - Global Summit

Thank you for joining us at Juniper
    Global Summit on April 22!

We hope you enjoyed exploring Experience-First Networking, and found the insight, information, and practical demos to be valuable for planning and delivering your network of the future.

All sessions are now available for you to view on-demand.

WATCH NOW
    Upcoming bootcamps

Be sure to join our upcoming deep dive bootcamps:

April 29:

SD-WAN Session Smart™ Bootcamp.

June 9:

Paragon Active Assurance Bootcamp.

June 24:

Data Center Bootcamp.

• Nominate Data Center Customers for the 2021 Elevate Awards

The annual Juniper Elevate Awards honor customers who use Juniper solutions to deliver amazing experiences for their businesses, customers, and the world. We welcome nominations from customers, partners (featuring a customer), and employees.

Data Center is a hot topic and even has its own designated award category!

How do participating customers and partners benefit?

• Public recognition for their achievements
    • 1:1 interaction between customers/partners and Juniper sales/executives
    • Global visibility via success story, press, website, social media
    • Peer networking opportunities
    • A fun, virtual awards ceremony in November
    • Brag-worthy trophy for honorees

Nominations close June 15… submit yours now.

Current Members
151 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin