Switching

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.

If you have a question or a use case, there are likely others experiencing or who worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation Knowledge Base Day One Books Free Trial

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Guest vlan and 802.1X

Hi all, I have a full working 802.1X setup working for user authentification in my Ex2300 and EX3400 series. Device get access after right user credentials and a dymamic vlan. This is working fine with cached credentials on the laptop. but when password ...

• good luck finding the loop. my most recent one was caused by a wifi access point wich, after a power up started meshing with another one too close and mac adresses started moving because of that. disabling mesh option stopped the issue, with the tech ...

• Good afternoon, We were able to get in early on the site and could not find any physical loops that any clients accidentally created. Would there be any other ideas we can look into? We looked into configs but found nothing. We are using dynamic vlan ...

• Helloo, I encountered the same problem, if you found a solution to this issue, can you describe its solution? ------------------------------ Egor Pulikov ------------------------------

• Hello all, I ran into the same problem. If you find a solution, please write here ------------------------------ Egor Pulikov ------------------------------

• Michel, From your description I think you could use the built in Junos feature called Event Policies. This is the link to the whole event policy documentation section. https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/automation-scripting/topics/concept/junos-script-automation-event-notifications-and-policy-overview.html ...

• Profile Picture

HTTPS, HTTP and SSL traffic

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous I am a newbie to the Juniper community. We recently upgraded our Juniper SRX 220 to an SRX 345. My thin clients and workstations are unable to establish SSL, HTTP, and HTTPS traffic. I do ...

Announcements

Unanswered Posts

Top Contributors in the Community