Switching

Welcome! 

Get answers on switching topics, including the EX and QFX portfolios, and share your expertise.

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation.

Latest Discussion Posts

• On the ethernet port facing the device you could apply this filter to the interface input. firewall { family ethernet-switching { filter name { term allow { from { ...

• This has been resolved. ------------------------------ MOHAMMAD ALI ------------------------------

• I have an EX2300 12 port poe switch running 20.2R2-S2.6. It is connected to the Mist dashboard and I keep seeing this error in there: error load-configuration: v: Length 1 is not within range (2..64) Any idea what this means?j Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• I want to know how i can assign 1 ip (or multiple ip) to a specific mac address on my juniper switch. So that if user changes the IP from within the range, then the switch would refuse it. Example 1.1.1.1 is the alloted ip, currently if the client change ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Clear ARP

Obviously 'show arp' to get the hostname (IP address is not resolvable) under the 'Name' column. If you are running multiple logical systems you may need to use the logical-systems option.

Upcoming Events

Announcements

• Tell us about your Juniper experience and get a $20 gift cert

Posted on behalf of Derrell James, SVP Global Services, Juniper

Hello Elevate Community Members—

Juniper is driving a company-wide initiative to further enhance the customer experience in everything we do. Please tell us how we’re doing by recording a quick video to share your thoughts on anything including products, support, events, and more.

Please record the Experience Matters video here by July 23.

You may record the video from the link above using your phone or laptop. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes. Your recording will be viewed by Juniper only—we will not share any aspect of the video (including your name, company, and quotes) externally.

As a thank you, we’ll email you a $20 gift certificate to redeem in our Juniper online store. If you’re with a public sector organization and can’t accept the reward, we still welcome your video, as your feedback is also critical to how we shape our actions.

Thank you in advance for sharing your voice and helping us provide you the absolutely best experience possible.

Regards,

Derrell James
    SVP Global Services

• Last chance--RSVP for tomorrow's Apstra OS Lightning Talk

Open to Elevate Community members only!

Join host @Melchior Aelmans, Consulting Systems Engineer, Juniper, and speaker Christian Scholz, Senior Consultant for Networking & Security at Telonic for a discussion on how EVPN-VXLAN will change the way we design data centers, and how Apstra can help.

Christian will get technical, include a live demo, and answer your questions.

When: Tuesday, July 13, 9:00am-9:30am Pacific; 17:00-17:30 CET