SD-WAN

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with SD-WAN and Session Smart Router (formerly 128T).

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge! 

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Documentation128T User GuideThe Feed

Latest Discussion Posts

• Happy Friday everyone! I hope your Summer has been fun and relaxing. I hope you had a chance to recover, get some of your projects done, and spend some time with the family. Maybe you got a little travel in if you are into that. I know I ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hi Dustin, Many thanks for your respond and great documents that you shared. Best regards Mehdi ------------------------------ MEHDI FARHADI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Lab Setup in Eve-ng

Mehdi, I know you will have fun using SSR in EVE-NG. There are just a couple things to keep in mind. You can follow these instructions and create your own Image for EVE. https://www.eve-ng.net/index.php/documentation/howtos/juniper-sdwan-128t/ NOTE: ...

• Hi Mehdi, I am sorry, I did not deploy this eventually, as we did not deploy at our company. Thanks, Anil Jham I.T. Network Engineer Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. 7556 Shoreline Dr., Stockton, CA ...

• Hi Dustin, Hope you are well. I can see its an old post but are you able to provide some documents or learning material for deplyong 128T on EVEng please ? Many thanks ------------------------------ MEHDI FARHADI ------------------------------

• hello. First of all, thank you very much for answering our inquiry. As you said, the ntp connection was already established using the ip method. Is there anything else I need to check besides ntp? ------------------------------ MINJAE KIM ...

• Security problems here with terrapin attack surface. It seems any devices built on core 5.5.5 and upgraded to 6.1.4 doesn't contain the "128T Explictly Recommended Settings" in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. Why is this? Devices built directly on 6.1.4 ...

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person recommends this.

Top Contributors in the Community