AI-Driven SD-WAN powered by Session Smart

Welcome to the new AI-Driven SD-WAN powered by Session Smart  community 

The 128T community has transitioned to this new community. We welcome former and new members to collaborate here. Share best practices and usage tips. Ask your questions. Build your network. The more you participate in this new community, the more you’ll gain.

Explore these additional SD-WAN communities

Session Smart Conductor
Session Smart Router Features

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you created the service for NTP and created a policy to allow _internal_, then yes it would behave the same way -- assuming your Linux route table is set up to send traffic to the 128T's data plane . This is another thing that the management function ...

• Understood. So I tried enabling the interface for management and it works and created the services for NTP etc as suggested. Out of curiosity, If I didn't enable the management function on the WAN interface, but created a service just for NTP, would ...

• Hi Dan, Sounds like you don't use an out-of-band management interface (on Linux OS) and you haven't configured management over forwarding interfaces. Please refer to https://docs.128technology.com/docs/config_management_over_forwarding for more details. ...

• Hi Dan, Whether or not you need a service configured depends on how that device reaches the internet. NTP is handled by a protocol stack running on the Linux host of the computer running the 128T/SSR software. If the Linux routing table knows how to ...

• Hi. I've configured an external NTP server under a router, router settings, but I have an alert "No active NTP server". Do I need to configure a service to allow the NTP communication with the External server? It appears in the running-config, but ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
134 Members
Hidden Member
community Admin
Tim
Hidden Member