I tried to do factory reset, but failed.
In this URL, I tried all,
but I don't know why it does not implement...
I have 2 EX3300.
One is implementing factory-reset
Another is not implementing...
I did same method...
Even though they are same device(ex3300), why does this one not implement factory-reset..?
I pushed the button on the panel
Maintenance -> factory reset -> no response;;
pls contact me experts.
Is the panel actually working? Are you able to browse the menu?
Can you try one more time after a reboot?
If that won't work, probably you will need to open a JTAC case.
You can use this procedure to wipe out everything from the EX:
http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB20643&smlogin=true&actp=search=====If this worked for you please flag my post as an "Accepted Solution" so others can benefit. A kudo would be cool if you think I earned it.
=> Yes it's working well. I can control panel.
=> I tried it lots frequency.
I can't open JTAC because of authorization.
Anyone else who know it...?
I had the same problem with 2 switches purchased from a third party. Could not log in as I did not know the login credentials.
This worked for me:
1. Connect via console and run terminal program
2. Browse the menu on the front panel and do factory reset. It should say 'Resetting in progress'
3. Wait for 1-2 minutes
4. Press enter several times at the login screen
5. Type in 'root' as a username and press enter
6. Type 'cli' and press enter
7. Type 'request system zeroize' and press enter
8. Acknowledge system reset request
9. Wait until switch reboots