Training and Certification

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

How to get the most from Juniper's education services and get advice on your certification journey.

FAQs Free Training and Discounted Exam Vouchers 

06-04-2021 17:40

Through Juniper Open Learning, you can access FREE technical training  that can prepare you for all six Associate-level certifications (JNCIA). This includes self-paced learning, live webcasts, videos and practice tests. Introductory courses are also available for Networking, Cloud and Wi-Fi.

After completing all the modules of the Open Learning course, take the voucher assessment test and pass with a 70% or higher score in order to earn an exam voucher.

Redeeming this exam voucher code when scheduling your exam through Pearson Vue will deduct 75% off the exam fee.

#FAQ
#Training
#OpenLearning

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Comments

01-04-2022 14:36

That's right, you can register with Pearson VUE and there will be a section where you can enter the code you received. Thanks for your feedback on the website.

01-03-2022 13:48

So you stating that if I've completed the [CCNA to JNCIA-Junos] and passed the assessment test. So now I can take JNCIA JN0-104 in Pearson VUE’s  online-proctored exam environment? 

I was waiting the voucher to be emailed, but actually I have spotted just now that it appeared on the Course Menu. 

As I just recently started browsing Juniper space, to be honest, I found it very complicated to navigate in juniper's web. 

01-03-2022 12:30

Hi @ARENTAS BUTKUS - When you sign up for a free course, there is a Voucher Assessment Test at the bottom of the page which you can take in order to receive a discount voucher. I've added a screenshot above so you can see what it looks like.

Here is the link for the JNCIA-Junos course: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=12035

12-30-2021 17:28

It seems that it's written, but I will ask any way.  I have to complete all of the courses listed

to get an discount for a single exam which is a JNCIA JN0-104? 

Also, when completing all listed modules, the official exam should be taken in  month time?

Thank you 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.