Community Talk

Welcome!

Read the latest Elevate community news and give us your feedback.

Pressing platform issues? Your community management team is here to help

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello everyone. I have 2 x SRX320 in cluster: ! admin@srx320-01> show version node0:

• Profile Picture

5G/ORAN Interest

Hi, I will like to know if Juniper has some interest in next gen telco technologies like ORAN, 5G generally, MANO etc.. This is for personal education purposes, I am actively learning how different networking solutions work to enhance next generation ...

• Hello! I would like to try out the 60-day virtual router vMX trial. What should I do? Will it work if I have 4G LTE connection? I am waiting for answers please answer. Thank you. ------------------------------ [Riccardo] [Enzo] [Pasionate the technology ...

• Hi! I hope someone will answer me I'm curious to try the virtual router vXM or vSRX I at home on the computer and VM vmware machines I have 4G LTE connection but if I use this software evaluation of 60 days I have the full speed of the router example: ...

• Hi! Sorry I am an enthusiast and student I would like to try this virtual router on top of the virtual machine vmware but can I use the full power of this router ??? can I use speedtest? ------------------------------ [Riccardo] [Enzo] [Pasionate the ...

Latest Shared Files

Community Blogs

• All you J-Netters are among the first to know that, on November 18, we’re evolving J-Net into something bigger and better: The Juniper Elevate Community . Months ago, we’d gathered your feedback on the community and found that in general, you ...

Current Members
118 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin