Training and Certification

View Only

Welcome to the Training and Certification community!

We at Juniper believe that training can be a key strategic advantage that sets you up for success in achieving your best technology outcomes, business results and skills development.

This forum is available for you to engage with other Juniper learners and Subject Matter Experts. We encourage you to share your ideas, best practices and success stories.

Please browse the Training and Certification discussions to see if your question has already been asked.

Get Started for Free Certification Resources Learning Paths All Access Training Pass Schedule of Classes On-Demand Courses

Announcements

• JNCIE-DC Candidate Experience Webcast

If you are considering taking or actively preparing for the Data Center, Expert (JNCIE-DC) exam, then join us for a free certification prep session. This session will address many of the common questions candidates have prior to taking a JNCIE exam and it will give you an opportunity to ask your own questions.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Guan, You may check that via Certmanager at https://www.certmetrics.com/juniper/candidate/cert_summary.aspx or visit Partner Relationship Management portal (if you're Juniper partner) and go to Contacts tab on the home page. Regards, Wojciech ...

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIE Emeritus

hi Adam, But how do i check my Emeritus status? Best Rgds, Guan ------------------------------ guan deng ------------------------------

• hi all, how can you check your JNCIE emeritus status? If you are automatically enrolled... Many Thanks Guan ------------------------------ guan deng ------------------------------

• I intend to purchase the JNCIE-SP bundle in order to prepare for the JNCIE exam, but before then, there's the hurdle of getting the JNCIP-SP, I have seen the materials available in the Juniper Certification Resources page (how much more preparation would ...

• Hi Juniper Education Team, Hopefully u can do also on APAC region coz now restriction to enter APAC (Singapore & Malaysia) no longer strict. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
972 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Moderator
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin