Open Learning

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: JNCIA-Junos Voucher

could you tell me the Genius team email you sent to ?

• That was it! I can ping when I change the loopback addresses on the CE routers from /24 to /128. I thought I had tried this before, but I think I had some extra cabling issues at that time. I removed the "allow-v4mapped-packets" and "allow-6pe-traceroute" ...

• Hello, @CommitConfirm wrote: ::/24 is known via both ge-0/0/0 and ge-0/0/1, but the route via ge-0/0/0 is active. Since ge-0/0/0 points back to CE1, wouldn't the active route need to be the one via ge-0/0/1? Well spotted. There is ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Can you please provide following output from both the PE (PE1 and PE2) show route table red.inet6.0 ::192.0.2.5/24 show route table red.inet6.0 ::192.0.2.1/24

• Thank you. I have configured both "allow-v4mapped-packets" and "allow-6pe-traceroute" on all of the routers in the topology. Unfortunately, I am still unable to ping CE2 @ ::192.0.2.5/24 from CE1 ::192.0.2.1/24. I am noticing something interesting ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
7 Members
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin