Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Alexis! we didn't consider doing ams with another form of NAT because being an ISP (official government service provider) we need the ability to know who used what IP address during a certain window of time and we don't have logging implemented. ...

• Hello SHAHBAZ KHAN and everyone, I am interested in this issue as I also wanted to implement AMS configs for load-balancing with Deterministic NAT IPv4 but as you and the documention mentionned this implementation is not supported. Besides trying to ...

• EusaHues this is exactly what i needed. Thanks a lot! You've saved my day ------------------------------ Alex Molon ------------------------------

• https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/no-tagging-lldp-ex-series.html ? Syntax no-tagging; Hierarchy Level [edit protocols lldp] Release Information Statement introduced in Junos OS Release 14.1X53-D10 ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Update on my previous message.... i've changed the monitor command to: monitor traffic interface xe-0/1/0 layer2-headers no-resolve size 1500 matching "ether dst 01:80:c2:00:00:0e" and now i see..... Listening on xe-0/1/0, capture size 1500 bytes 23:54:48.099371 ...