Junos OS

View Only

If you have a question or a use case, likely there are others out there who are experiencing or worked through the same thing. Don't hesitate to jump in and ask or share your knowledge!

Need additional guidance?  Check out these Juniper Resources.

Day One +Technical BulletinsTechLibrary

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• The standard upgrade will not be supported and likely cause issues. Create a bootable usb with snapshot Boot from this usb run the install with media format from the usb as a clean install ------------------------------ Steve Puluka BSEET - Juniper ...

• Trying to upgrade EX3400s and QFX5100s. The JTAC-recommended version is 21.4R3 . However, 21.4R3.15 has been recalled . JTAC says to use 21.4R3. 16, but .16 is not available for download . (there is a .16 for QFX5100 5e , but we don't ...

• I've only gotten it to work by downloading the image rather than the installer, adding it to a usb drive, and booting from that.

• Just was reading this as I run int to the same problem. Do you know if you can do upgrade straight to the desired JunOS i.e: if the RE is factory new skipping the intermediate hop? ------------------------------ SEB SZM ----------------------------- ...

• Had faced similar issue. install OS from the boot loader (via ftp). ------------------------------ JAWAD HUSSAIN ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files