Certifications

Latest Discussion Posts

• I assume your question regards the free Juniper vLabs online. So I have moved it here to the Training & Certification forum as that system is managed by the Juniper education team that monitors here. You should add the specific details to make ...

• I am learning getting familiar with Juniper equipment by using the Juniper Sandbox. Currently I am confused why the topology diagram doesn't match the output of show interface terse on a QFX switch. I have a few other questions on how these topologies ...

• I have same issue the exam result Invalidated when i contacted with Juniper Education Services, they said Your exam was invalidated due to a security violation. I study Juniper materials and Juniper JNCIA-Junos: Practice Test one, two, and voucher Assessment ...

• We have Apttus via which we use docusign and they use the classic UI of docusign. Now we have enabled embedded signing for certain users and when we invoke the docusign URL, the UI is of the new docusign which is not a consistent User experience. ...

• Registration is now open for the Juniper Open Learning webcast: JNCIE-ENT Candidate Experience! Date: Thursday – November 5th Time: 7:00AM - 8:30AM (Pacific) Instructor: Stefan Fouant , JNCIE X 5 and Juniper Ambassador Register Now! This session ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
7 Members
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin