Community Talk

Welcome!

Read the latest Elevate community news and give us your feedback.

Pressing platform issues? Your community management team is here to help

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello @jsree - If you have changed your email address or moved to a different company then you need to re-register with your new email address. Once you've registered and signed into J-Net with your new email address and password, send us an ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, I will try to send them an email and let you know the outcome.

• Hi jsree, Please check the below link to change username: https://forums.juniper.net/t5/BLOG-Community-Talk/Welcome-to-J-Net-2018-Update/ba-p/15070 To change user email: I think you will have to write to: j-net@juniper.net Please ...

• Is there any option to change the registered email id of my user jsree, It would be helpful if anyone can point me the steps to do so.

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: frequently signing out

Unfortunately the timeout here on the forums is tied to the SSO login system used by multiple Juniper applications. So you can't change that yourself.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• All you J-Netters are among the first to know that, on November 18, we’re evolving J-Net into something bigger and better: The Juniper Elevate Community . Months ago, we’d gathered your feedback on the community and found that in general, you ...

Announcements

• Welcome! How to Navigate the New Site

Welcome to our new Juniper community! Please pardon our dust as we put the finishing touches on our new site over the next few days. A few tips: 

1. To explore communities, select Communities in the navigation. Keep returning there to navigate. 
    2. When you log in, be sure to complete your profile and join communities to subscribe.
    3. Check out the FAQ to answer any questions. 

We're glad you're here!

If you have any questions, please contact us.
Current Members
42 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Moderator
ysk
Ulf
community Moderator
community Moderator