Community Talk

Welcome!

Read the latest Elevate community news and give us your feedback.

Pressing platform issues? Your community management team is here to help

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Announcements

• Need navigation help?

Check out the FAQ if you have any questions about navigating this community.  Please contact us if you still need help.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I am using SolarWinds NTA as a flow collects to Monitor interface-level network bandwidth usage, applications, protocols, Track conversations between internal and external endpoints and for Analyze traffic patterns. Cisco NBAR provides more accurate ...

• Hello @jsree - If you have changed your email address or moved to a different company then you need to re-register with your new email address. Once you've registered and signed into J-Net with your new email address and password, send us an ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi, I will try to send them an email and let you know the outcome.

• Hi jsree, Please check the below link to change username: https://forums.juniper.net/t5/BLOG-Community-Talk/Welcome-to-J-Net-2018-Update/ba-p/15070 To change user email: I think you will have to write to: j-net@juniper.net Please ...

• Is there any option to change the registered email id of my user jsree, It would be helpful if anyone can point me the steps to do so.

1 person recommends this.

Ambassador Calendar

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• All you J-Netters are among the first to know that, on November 18, we’re evolving J-Net into something bigger and better: The Juniper Elevate Community . Months ago, we’d gathered your feedback on the community and found that in general, you ...

Current Members
62 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
Ulf
community Moderator
community Moderator
community Moderator