Community Talk

View Only

Welcome!

Read the latest Elevate community news and give us your feedback.

Pressing platform issues? Your community management team is here to help

To easily navigate to other communities, select Communities > All Communities in the navigation. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Is it possible to reduce the loudness of the fans in an ex2300 switch within the configuration? ------------------------------ JAN BRENNER ------------------------------

• Hello Jodi I hope you can help me. I am a Lead recruiter for Apollo Information Services Corp and would like to post a job opening. How do I go about this? I called Juniper support and they said this is where I can post the ad but I do not see how. ...

• My name is Jodi and I'm the new Community Engagement Lead at Juniper Networks. I have 10 years of experience managing communities and am thrilled to work with you. My first priority is getting to know you and understanding what's important to you so we ...

• Profile Picture

MICs vs PICs

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous Hi there, Is there anyone can enlighten me about the difference between a MIC and a PIC, do they both make packet forwarding? I am really confused.

• Hello everyone. I have 2 x SRX320 in cluster: ! admin@srx320-01> show version node0:

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
146 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin