Training and Certification

Welcome to the Training and Certification community!

We at Juniper believe that training can be a key strategic advantage that sets you up for success in achieving your best technology outcomes, business results and skills development.

This forum is available for you to engage with other Juniper learners and Subject Matter Experts. We encourage you to share your ideas, best practices and success stories.

View the Training and Certification discussions or post a question! If you are having an issue with the Learning Portal, please open a support ticket instead.

All Access Training Pass Schedule of Classes On-Demand Courses Get Started for Free Learning Paths Certification Resources

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Love the new look! Great job as always Adam​​ and team! ------------------------------ ALLYN CROWE ------------------------------

2 people recommend this.
  • Available for all certifications and many multi-certifications designations, these badges showcase your skills and help you to stand out amongst your peers! A digital credential is verifiable representation of a certification that can be posted ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi Mohamed , During your JNCIE-Cloud exam, you will have access to related manuals and sample YAML configs will be included in the materials provided. Regards, Adam ------------------------------ Juniper Networks Certification Program ---------- ...

• Hi, I would like to know what sort of documentation is being provided during the JNCIE CLOUD lab exam for the non juniper technologies. Will there be sample/templates YAML for K8s/openstack ? Or do we have to memorise creating these yaml config from ...

• Hi Steve - Currently I do not work on any juniper devices. However I would like to choose a track based on suggestions here and work on the respective devices as per scope of the exam / certification. Also I see lot of JNCIE-SP engineers when compared ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
135 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Moderator
community Admin