Training and Certification

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW)

• 1.  Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW)

Posted 02-14-2022 14:47

Hello community members! My name is Gordon Mosley. I am a courseware developer with Juniper Education Services. I recently worked on the new Juniper Paragon Automation for the WAN (JPAW) course that it is now available on the Learning Portal.

I enjoyed updating this course because I was able to learn how service providers and large enterprises use Paragon Automation to manage their MPLS WANs.  Since Paragon Automation uses a microservices architecture,  I was also able to  learn more about container-based applications and Kubernetes. The JPAW course helped me understand how Paragon Pathfinder, Paragon Planner, and Paragon Insights automate MPLS network management. The four-day course benefits any network operator that uses MPLS to transport customer data.   

If you have any questions about the course, please comment and I will get back to you!

Course title: Juniper Paragon Automation in the WAN (JPAW)

Course link: https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_activity_info.aspx?id=12688

------------------------------
    Gordon Mosley
    ------------------------------