Training and Certification

View Only

IMPORTANT MODERATION NOTICE

This community is currently under full moderation, meaning  all posts will be reviewed before appearing in the community. Please expect a brief delay—there is no need to post multiple times. If your post is rejected, you'll receive an email outlining the reason(s). We've implemented full moderation to control spam. Thank you for your patience and participation.

• 1.  Recertification through Course Attendance

Posted 02-25-2022 10:26

Hello,

Could you enlighten me the following sentence?
    "You cannot renew a single certification twice-first by passing an exam and then through course attendance-if the course completion date predates the exam date."

I found it here:

Recertification Through Course Attendance | Juniper Networks

I'm thinking of recertifying my expiring JNCIP-ENT cert with a JNCIE-ENT bundle attendance. Can it work?

Thanks and Regards,

Eszter

------------------------------
    ESZTER CSONGRADI

• 2.  RE: Recertification through Course Attendance

Posted 02-25-2022 10:49
    Hi Eszter,

The JNCIE-ENT Self-Study Bundle can be used to recertify all certifications within the Enterprise Routing and Switching track.

I wish I had an explanation for that bullet on the page, but I do not. We recently updated our webpages and some content was reworked. I believe the intent of that bullet was initially to call out that a course taken before a certification was earned cannot be used to recertify that certification. Regardless of its intent, we are removing that bullet from the page. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,

Adam Rabidoux
    Juniper Networks Certification Program