Innovators Circle

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Recently, we hosted a survey here where some Innovators Circle members shared their feedback for a potential new dashboard for Network Administrators. Well, I am happy to announce that Juniper not only found this feedback helpful but Juniper's Customer ...

• I have been working as a contractor for over 5 years now and 90% of my work has been from home. COVID has prevented me from visiting customer sites and travelling internationally to work with our customers. For me. working from home (unless physical ...

• Welcome back Kyla, congrats on your graduation from Stanford and your new job with Juniper! -Aaron Gould ------------------------------ Aaron Gould Senior Network Engineer aaron@gvtc.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/agould123/ ---------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: The March Back to Office

Ideal Working Mode: I was never really enthusiastic about work-from-home, because I've always believed that human relationships hinge on being able to see each other. As a remote worker, you become a bit like a "cog in the machine" where work just happens, ...

• Welcome! ------------------------------ BRANDON TRASK ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.